Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Watch This!

Since I'm boring all my friends with it, I might as well tell my lovely reader(s) (Hi Bettina!): if you ever get the chance, watch The Amazing Race! It's fun! 11 2-person teams race around the world! For a million dollars! If they suck they get eliminated (or illuminated, shoutout to noo and Simi!)! Most of the time, at least! They have to do Detours! And Roadblocks! A Roadblock is a task that only one person may perform (or made before - again, shoutout!)!

It's AMAZING, see?

3 comments:

Mrs Z said...

Hehe, thanks for the shoutout... Will try and check it out once I get back since I don't have a TV here and rely on online episodes (no, no Azareus here - I'm using the university network, which is very strict). :-)

aena said...

No Azureus? That's terrible! I wish you all the strength you need to get through this difficult time.

Ms Mac said...

I know someone who is looking forward to getting US citizenship just so she can apply for The Amazing Race!