Fetching old host, interviewing Clooney and comparing him to Cary Grant. Clooney agrees that he was better in Michael Clayton than in Ocean's 13 - or Batman & Robin. I think he's still really embarrassed about the latter. Don't be, Georgie! Uma Thurman was in it too! And Chris O'Donnell! And the Governator!
Marion Cotillard. Pretty dress, Jean-Paul Gaultier. Talking about Edith Piaf and being on the red carpet as a Best Actress in a Leading Role nominee. Guess what? It's amazing!
John Travolta says he let Kelly wear the dress tonight. Heh. I know it's a jab at his role in Hairspray, but considering the rumors about him, this is seriously funny.
Laura Linney. Nominated for her role in The Savages. You know, it's really frustrating that every single time a majority of the Oscar nominated films aren't even in the theaters in Europe yet. I can just root for actors I like, not their performances. Same goes for their movies as a whole. Kind of a shame. The only movie I've seen this time is Juno.
Javier Bardem. Nominated for No Country For Old Men. Waves to Spain, where according to the ABC-host it's 1am. I'd like to inform you, that CET is actually 2.10am at the moment.
Miley Cyrus. Who is Hannah Montana. If you're above the age of 12, you don't need to know who she is, I think.
Hey, no coin commercials yet! What up? Commercial for Eureka. Watch it, if you get the chance, it really is a fun series.
Jennifer Garner. She liked being in Juno. No shit. I bet it compares favourably to, let's say, Elektra.Her secret receipe for looking great, by the way, is a stylist.
Helen Mirren. She talks about her dress. Don't know the designer (she said who it was but I don't know him, so there's no way I can remember who it was or how to spell his name).
Daniel Day-Lewis. He doesn't like watching his movies when they're done. What a coincidence, I don't either.
Cameron Diaz. She's excited. She is also wearing a lot of concealer. Poor woman allegedly has horrible skin. She's talking about Daniel Day-Lewis. They were in Gangs of New York together. He has a unique way of working. Who would've thought. This is so insightful.
Amy Adams. She was in Enchanted. She will sing.
A fan (and admirer, this time, not the battery-powered device). The oldest fan along the red carpet. I can't be bothered to write down her name or anything she said. Same goes for the other two fans being interviewed.
Ellen Page. She just turned 21. She celebrated with drinks. I would certainly hope she did! But don't drink and drive Ellen!
Hilary Swank. The ABC-screen informs me, that her first role was in Buffy The Vampire Slayer. I'm sure she appreciates that tidbit. She's wearing Versace by the way.
I just found out, the fetching old host is Regis from Regis & Kelly. Okey dokey. He says Jon Stewart looks cool as a cucumber. How cool does a cucumber look like? Ah, life's big unanswered questions. He now looks at the first couple of rows. Hey there, Jack Nicholson! With his trademark sunglasses. I think he gets the same spot every year, nominated or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment