Friday, February 15, 2008

Oops, I Did It Again

You'd think that after reaching the ripe old age of 24 I would have finally learned, that alcohol leads to hangovers. I'm normally a smart girl, I swear! But I somehow just don't seem able to process this little bit of trivia. Oh well, at least I can now proudly (I'm being sarcastic) say, that I've been to the Indochine in Zurich (for their Ladies' Night) and that it's pretty much frequented by the people I thought it was frequented by, but the music was better than I feared. Oh, and they charge you 4 bucks to check your coat.

2 comments:

Mrs Z said...

Hm, joining the in crowd, aren't you? Well, look at the bright side: at least you're still a student, which means sleeping in after a long night out - enjoy it while it lasts! :-)

aena said...

I do. Trust me, I do;-).