Aena (no longer in Caenada)
Friday, February 15, 2008
Grammar Is Important. All Right?
I recently learned from
this rant
about English usage, that "alright" is wrong. "All right" is the correct spelling. Who would've thunk?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me, Myself & I
aena
View my complete profile
Click!
Berit in Ghana
Bettina in Chicago
blog.noonee.net
mariechens freudomat
ms. mac
Relax Diver
Ruthe Comics & Cartoons
Television Without Pity
Wildä Stiär
Ze Frank
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2008
(30)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
▼
February
(15)
Recruitment
Oscars - The Aftermath
Oscars 2008 - Live Blog Part 4: The Show II
Oscars 2008 - Live Blog Part 3: The Show
Oscars 2008 - Live Blog Part 2: ABC Pre-Show
Oscars 2008 - Live Blog Part 1: The Red Carpet, Pr...
Potential Independent States In Europe
So That's What All The Honking Was About
Now This Is What I Call A Blue Sky
Grammar Is Important. All Right?
Oops, I Did It Again
Hell Just Froze Over
Oscars
Watch This!
Good News!
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(113)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
►
2006
(2)
►
December
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment