I think I've never mentioned my love for bash.org and german-bash.org. Both sites are hilarious actual transcripts from IRC-chats, and it's very geeky, so unless you're a real computer geek, a lot of the humor will go over your head (as it often does for me), but even then there's still a lot to laugh about (although it really helps if you know what WoW and pwned mean).
By the way, General Buster wants you all to know that he is not happy with today's achievements. At least the item "sign up for recruitment events" can be crossed off from the task list. Better than nothing, he guesses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Baby,
Nice to hear about your progress and life with General Buster! Written checklists in front of your (and Busters) nose are very helpful I find. One can really get addicted to crossing out lines done. This means to me, if I did something what wasn't on my list, then I almost get angry not to be able to cross it out. Another good thing about doing many things is, (besides, that they are done) is, that you can look down on inactive people! ;-) As soon as you get a taste of this feeling, you always would want to be active! But never go as far as our anunty, who things going for a walk is "useless marching without an aim" for which she doesn' have time... he he ...good luck and love from your mum
Awww, my dear Aena. Seems like you and General Buster are getting on kinda well. ;)
Post a Comment