Sigh. I wonder how long it's going to take until foreigners living in Switzerland will be asked by their friends and family around the world whether they can leave the house without risking being attacked. We've already had Nazi and Mussolini comparisons - are we burning books and destroying our local Kebab-stands yet? I almost forgot, we're Europe's Heart of Darkness!
In other news, I'll get to vote in Parliament elections in Switzerland for the first time this month! Yay, they gave me one of those precious red passports (well, not literally, I haven't ordered one yet...). I think I'm gonna go with the green-liberal party, so far they seem to be the only ones I even remotely agree with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Aena,
Hab einige von diesen Politprofil-Tests durchgeackert. Auch bei mir zeigt das Meiste auf die Gründliberalen. ;)
(und die EVP, WTF?)
*dürck*
Post a Comment