Edit: I removed the Borat-picture because it was generating a disproportionate amount of traffic to my blog and it's not like I own a copyright to that picture...
Subject initially responded well to yelling. Continued to be generally more productive, but has not fully met all goals. Still much room for improvement. The beginning of a new week will hopefully aid efforts at motivation. Volume of yelling will be increased from level 6 to level 7. Adjustments may be made at any time as seen fit.
Goals for this week include signing up for various recruitment events, going swimming, preparing lessons, teaching, reading the book on international private law, scheduling dates with neglected friends and buying light bulbs. New goals will be added if subject, against all expectations, finds herself ahead of schedule.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Impressive... Sounds like I need to get me a General Buster too! But couldn't you find yourself one that does not look like Borat (ewww...)? :-)
Hehe, he doesn't look like Borat, but Buster doesn't like having his picture taken, so I had to google for a thumbs-up-pic;-).
Hm, that's a shame... You described him really... interestingly. Buy yourself a ghostbuster camera already!
By the way, Borat yould be General Buster's nerdy assistant... the one who keeps track of your accomplishment and then reports back to him. I'm sure that would kick your butt. ;-)
Ha, true! Borat trailing me, what a scary thought! Ewwwwwww! :-D
Post a Comment