At least I hope so! My final exam's over!! Wooooooooooooooooo-hoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! And it wasn't a complete disaster! So YAY! Anna is a happy bunny, yessir!
Yes indeed, Sebas, there will be heavy drinking. Friday definitely in St. Gallen, Saturday the drinking may move to Zurich, but only if noonee and Simi can convince me of better entertainment options there ;-)
Well, it sounds like missing the big goodbye party was worth it, then! ;-) I'm glad for you and looking forward to reading more posts now (hint, hint).
4 comments:
Congratulations!!!
Does this mean there's gonna be heavy drinking this Weekend in St. Gallen? Because, you know, of these two occasions?
Cheers
Sebas
Yes indeed, Sebas, there will be heavy drinking. Friday definitely in St. Gallen, Saturday the drinking may move to Zurich, but only if noonee and Simi can convince me of better entertainment options there ;-)
Addendum: they convinced me.
Well, it sounds like missing the big goodbye party was worth it, then! ;-) I'm glad for you and looking forward to reading more posts now (hint, hint).
Post a Comment