Friday, July 27, 2007

State Tetris!

I have a new addiction: State Tetris. It is also a completely pointless addiction, since it is a game that is relatively easy to master and after that there is no point in playing anymore. But I just. can't. stop. I you're into something more challenging, try this.

3 comments:

Simi said...

I've just tried it, and love it already. And just FYI, State Tetris is challenging enough for now.. ;)

Mum said...

Kid, please don't make me worry! I thought you had enough addictions? ;-) How many soaps are you watching regularly? Mind you, you started this attitude as you were approximately three years old: then it was "Märlikasetten" listening as long as I felt like interrupting (after 2-3 hours latest)... lol... By the way I tried and my mouse didn't catch Texas, it just did not do anything so I got frustrated and stopped it. Something else: I am glad you like the freezer! Next time I buy you a rice cooker: it's a shame you cannot cook rice when you are so fond of fresh cooked one... Now enough of Mum, have a nice evening! :-*

Unknown said...

Mum, you're not up to date. I cook rice on a regular basis now! And for the StateTetris you can't use the mouse, you need the "Pfeiltasten" and the "Space-Taste" to pull the states down. Tadaaaa!