Thursday, June 21, 2007

Re-Invention (!)

Ok, so I promised I'd reconsider quitting the blogging business if more than one person commented on my Last Post, convincing me, that my ramblings are actually being read. And imagine! The unthinkable happened! Two people commented. Thank you ms. mac and Lukas! And since I'm rather fond of myself and the way I write, I decided that maybe, just maybe, I'd give it another shot.

It won't be a fancy travel blog (due to the fact that I'm not travelling at the moment or the near future) and I will definitely spare any readers that may be the intricacies of my Master's Thesis (maybe there will be one post about it, just to get it out of the way). Mainly, I don't know yet what I'll be writing about (in the blog I mean - I do kinda know the subject of my Thesis), but I promise, it will be as funny as possible. And comments will inspire me to be an extra 10% funny. True story.

As for staying bi-lingual on the blog - I don't know yet. I'm leaning towards English only, but by popular demand (again, more than one comment), I would probably add the German versions again. So, are you ready? This will be the awesomest not read blog ever!

Ok, ich hab versprochen, dass wenn mehr als eine Person einen Kommentar hinterlässt und mir versichert, dass er/sie meinen Blog liest, dass ich mir dann überlegen würde weiterzumachen. Und stellt euch vor! Es haben doch tatsächlich zwei Leute kommentiert! Dankeschön, Lukas und ms. mac! Und da ich ja sehr eingenommen von mir und meiner Art zu schreiben bin, habe ich beschlossen, dass ich vielleicht, ja vielleicht doch noch einen zweiten Blog-Versuch wagen werde.

Es wird bestimmt kein aufregender Reise-Blog (da ich momentan und in der absehbaren Zukunft nicht wirklich reisen werde) und ich werde euch definitiv die Details meiner Masterarbeit ersparen (ihr werde ich höchsten einen Beitrag widmen, bloss um sie mal abgehandelt zu haben). Im grossen und ganzen habe ich keine Ahnung, worüber ich schreiben werde (im Blog - bei der Masterarbeit weiss ich's einigermassen), aber ich verspreche, es wird so unterhaltsam wie möglich. Und jeder Kommentar wird mich dazu inspirieren, 10% lustiger zu sein. Schwöre.

Was die Zweisprachigkeit meines Blogs anbelangt, weiss ich noch nicht, ob ich diese beibehalten werde. ich tendiere dazu, es bei Englisch zu belassen, aber sollte die Leserschaft dagegen Sturm laufen (damit meine ich wiederum mehr als einen Kommentar), würde ich wohl die deutsche Version wieder anfügen. Also, seid ihr bereit? Das wird der tollste ungelesene Blog überhaupt!

3 comments:

Simi said...

Dear Aena,

I love your storys in English. So keep it comin'. ;)
(btw, a particular evidence pic is online on my blog)

Kisses

Ms Mac said...

Hurrah!

spentrails said...

I love your blog too. I get to show off because I understand both bits.