Aber all die Aktivitäten ändern leider nichts an der Tatsache, dass die zwei grossen Task-Brocken Masterarbeit und Jobsuche/Karriere-Grundsatzentscheid noch anstehen und so bald wie möglich angepackt werden müssen. Ich stosse hiermit also feierlich in unbekannte Gefielde vor (und natürlich auf sie an) - Prost!
Well, I'm back in good ol' Switzerland (citizenship included this time!). I've already had classes, sent in my vote for the upcoming referendum (a first! my voting, that is, not the institution of referendums), and cleanded my apartment. Of course I've also exhaustively celebrated seeing some nice people again, which was definitely as much fun as it sounds.
Unfortunately all of these activities don't change the fact that my two biggest pending tasks, writing my Master's Thesis and looking for a job/make career decisions, won't just go away. I am headed for uncharted waters here (and drinking distilled ones in the process) - cheers, I say!

3 comments:
Good luck with your thesis, I imagine that's a task and a half stretching out in front of you!
You have no idea...If the getting started part is this hard I really don't want to know what doing the research and actually writing will be like...For now, procrastination is my friend!
Oh, and thanks of course for the good wishes:-).
Post a Comment