Wednesday, June 27, 2007

10 Things...

...I should be doing:

  1. getting in touch and meeting with my professor re: my Thesis
  2. meeting with another professor for the legal history part of my Thesis
  3. reading the books I already got from the library
  4. trying to find the additional books I need
  5. reading up on what a CV applying for jobs in legal departments needs to look like
  6. creating that CV
  7. start sending out applications
  8. deciding on the Disposition/structure of my Thesis
  9. taking care of lots of administrative stuff for my university
  10. more sports!
...I am doing instead:

  1. sleeping
  2. checking my facebook/studivz profile
  3. checking my e-mail
  4. reading expat- and celebrity blogs
  5. reading Television Without Pity
  6. catching up on the first three seasons of Battlestar Galactica and Arrested Development
  7. cleaning my apartment
  8. cooking proper meals
  9. going grocery shopping
  10. going for a drink with friends any day of the week and any time of the day

1 comment:

Simi said...

Awww. Now I can only hug you up! *hugz*