Sunday, April 8, 2007
Week 14, Monday: Ze Pancakes
Hi folks! Since I haven't blogged in almost a week but have done a lot of fun things in the meantime, I'll just split the past week (week 14 of my stay!) into several posts. Just for the heck of it, let's start with Monday! Yummy pancake-dinner day! Anna, one of the exchange students from Sweden, let us invade the kitchen at the university residence / dormitory she's staying at (the Virgin-tower to be exact, which apparently is nicknamed that because only girls live there. I somehow doubt they're all virgins though...). When I got there the big pancake-making-machinery was already in motion and all I had to do was talk to nice people, drink my beer and wait for the pancakes to arrive. Which they did! And as I said, they were yummy! And since we didn't really have a lot of plates but did have a lot of pancakes and exchange students, we just used paper towels (see picture number 3). Ah, the uncomplicated ways of the homo studiensis (or enter other fancy expression for "student" here).

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hallöchen Frau e.!
Der Virgintower. Ich kann beinahe nicht glauben, dass jemand überhaupt auf die Idee kommt, dem Gebäude einen solch unpassenden Namen zu geben. Das ist wohl reines Wunschdenken, oder "Girlstower" klang einfach nicht aufregend genug?
Anyway.
Jedenfalls läuft mir nur beim Gedanken an leckere Pancakes (datt gibts hier ja nicht, in dieser Form ) das Wasser im Munde zusammen. Gut, schliesslich war das während meines Thailand-Trips mein beliebtestes Dessert resp. Anti-Heimweh-Mittelchen. Da gab es die bösen Kollegen aber mit Nutella und gebratenen Bananen. Eww,ja, aber wirkungsvoll. ;)
Ich wünsche Ihnen jedenfalls schonmal eine wundervolle Woche, ich hoffe MIT Sonne und Wärme und OHNE zu grossen Stress!
Ich drücke Sie!
Ihre Frau E.
Liebste Simone,
das mit ohne Stress wird vermutlich nicht drinliegen, das mit Sonne vielleicht schon eher! Und an Crêpes mit Nutella und Bananen seh ich jetzt also überhaupt nichts verwerfliches! Mjamm..!:-)
Ich wünsche Ihnen ebenfalls eine ganz tolle Woche und ich hoffe, ich höre / sehe Sie und Ihren Liebsten bald wiedermal via Webcam!
Post a Comment