Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Miracles Do Happen!

- I have proof! See, I'm pretty sure at some point me and all my faithful readers (Hey guys! Been a while! Sorry! *waves*) have resigned to the fact that my master's thesis will always be something to aspire to but never to actually complete. Turns out there is a God and He/She/It somehow put me in a trance for a couple of days and made me finish. Oh, I'm not saying it turned out well because it didn't, but what would you expect? Even God needed a full seven days to create the earth and I believe he actually would've had to do it within seven years but just couldn't get started until the last minute. And while He/She/It did their best within that time-frame, I think we all know it's far from perfect. Some would even say it turned out a disaster, but I digress.

Anyway, my thesis isn't that much of an epic disaster, it's more just meh. Very meh. But it's really pretty! So let's all pray to whatever entity we believe in, that it will be accepted and that I can officially graduate on October 4th!

No comments: