In other news, I'm starting work on Monday and moving to Zurich this Saturday, so I'll have a lot of things to get done in a very short time-frame - therefore there will probably be only limited for the next week or so, sorry!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Copenhagen
On Monday I got back from a well-deserved break which brought me and a friend to Copenhagen, visiting another friend who's on exchange there. We were very lucky weather-wise and got to enjoy a beautiful boat ride through the canals, spend an afternoon in the park and another in Christiania and of course party in the evenings. I have to agree with Kirk, Copenhagen's definitely a city I could live in!



In other news, I'm starting work on Monday and moving to Zurich this Saturday, so I'll have a lot of things to get done in a very short time-frame - therefore there will probably be only limited for the next week or so, sorry!
In other news, I'm starting work on Monday and moving to Zurich this Saturday, so I'll have a lot of things to get done in a very short time-frame - therefore there will probably be only limited for the next week or so, sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment