Monday, March 24, 2008

Slut / Easter

The band, not the derogatory word for promiscuous people. They played a concert last Friday at the Abart in Zurich, and I thought it was great. It was really nice to re-discover them, since I had only listened to them during a brief period in '05 or so.

Apart from that I spent the weekend in a friend's cottage up on the mountain in the canton of Appenzell. In the spirit of the region we killed a bottle of Appenzeller and generally had a good time, including taking a bath out in the snow in an old bathtub with water heated up by a huge ass fire beneath the tub and getting an early start into the BBQ-ing season (outside. in the snow fall. in the dark. yes) .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell them all.... ;-)

Hi Honey, nice to read your last note which confirms (again) that blood doesn't turn to water... ;-) parties like this are just great!

Which reminds me: please tell all your friends who appreciate your old mum themselves, that they are kindly invited to enjoy our cooks "Spargelrisotto" and his "Meeresfrüchterisotto" on my birthday, Thursday, 10th of April, starting at 6 p.m. For the meal you are all invited, but please pay for your drinks.

And: Don't tell anyone how old I will be, I do not like numbers... But of course I like presents ... no no... (yes, yes... ;-))

Seriously: I would be happy just to see anybody, who thinks it's cool I've been born! *bigsmile*

Love and kisses Mum

PS: Fuck google blogging... will never recognize me...