Never! Actually, that's almost true. I'm a very upbeat and laid back person normally. But this whole applying for jobs stuff is starting to really get to me - I'm nervous all the time and cringe when I notice I sent out something that had a stupid little mistake in it that will probably cost me the interview. In addition, every day the deadline for my thesis comes closer. I still have enough time to do it right, but I'm still starting to panic. I find feeling this way very disconcerting, I'm not used to this at all. Can't someone just give me a job so I can be done with it?
It would also be nice, if the problems (big 'uns) some of my loved ones are having, could magically be solved. Really, that would be quite nice.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment