In completely unrelated (and I know, very belated) matters, when Nathan Lane first mentioned this on The Daily Show I thought he had simply made up a very elaborate joke for his appearance on the show. Imagine my surprise when I discovered this was not the case. A Nazi - Guard - In - Concentration - Camp - Fetish? Really? Whatever floats your boat, I guess...
By the way, have I mentioned how much Eveline Widmer-Schlumpf reminds me of my Godmother? Trust me, this does very little to endear her to me.
Also, my mum had another birthday last week. She does this every year! I'm sure it's just a ruse to get me to buy her nice presents and I fall for it every time. At least she does the same for me every year in September (I guess one might argue that on that very first occasion in 1983 she did a lot more than get me presents, so we're even).

2 comments:
One of the most notable things about Max Mosley's rather spectacular fall from grace is that fact that his father was Oswald Mosley. That kind of gives it all a whole new level of sordid.
It certainly does. I guess it made the entire thing all the more "naughty" and thus interesting to him. But even then, it baffles me how he could, at any point, think this was somehow a good idea.
Post a Comment